We are seeking full-time and part-time fully licensed clinicians to join The Salish Sea Collective at our Puyallup, University Place and Olympia locations. Our multidisciplinary counseling practice focuses on providing whole-person centered care for the families and communities we serve.
• Fully licensed LMFT, LCSW, LMHC or Psychologist from an accredited program – We cannot accept provisionally licensed individuals at this time.
• Formal training in individual, family & couples as well as a leaning towards a family systems approach. Highly desire clinicians with experience and/or training in providing play therapy and working with children AND/OR clinicians with experience or training in working with couples.
• Expertise in trauma work is also highly desired.
• Ability to work 25+ hours per week.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Be legally licensed and abide by all laws, rules, regulations, and codes of ethics that are binding upon or applicable to the services performed
• Engage in on-site mental health services to The Salish Sea Collective clients, as scheduled, and in accordance with company policies.
• Communicate with a patient’s treatment team as necessary.
• Timely complete written records for each patient and maintain accurate and up-to-date calendars and client information using practice management software.
• Charge and collect payments from patients for services
• Attend staff meetings and trainings
• Be respectful of and cooperative and collaborative with co-workers.
• Clinical and growth opportunities available but not required. This can include starting a group, teaching a class, giving presentations, hosting a workshop, etc.
The Salish Sea Collective is owned and operated by Alexandra Molleston Luke and her husband, Tyler Luke. Alex attended Seattle Pacific University, obtaining a MS in Marriage and Family Therapy and an additional certification in Medical Family Therapy. Further experience took place at a community mental health agency in King County, where Alex was trained in play therapy and Evidenced Based Practices such as Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Parent Child Interaction Therapy. Since beginning private practice in 2011, Alex has continued pursuing certification in Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing.
The Salish Sea Collective puts a value on working with clients through a family systems lens and is looking for individuals who similarly value the needs of the family as well as the individual. We believe that each client has inherent wisdom and, while a therapist is an expert on the process of therapy and human development, the client is the expert on their life and it is imperative to collaborate fully with the individual, couple, or family seeking services.
Remote interview process
Personal protective equipment provided or required
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place