Kellee is a humorous and attentive therapist who enjoys working a vast array of clients. Her experience is in working with children adolescents, young adults, families, adults and couples, in an extensive range of presenting challenges. She has trained extensively in Play Therapy and is certified in Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Plus (CBT+) and Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TFCBT). Her experience in working with children has included trauma, anxiety, depression, ADHD, self-harm, parenting and self-esteem. Kellee has also worked with couples and adults presenting with issues in depression, anxiety, trauma, infidelity, polyamory, separation/divorce and eating disorders.
Kellee has been licensed as a marriage and family therapist in the south Puget Sound area for over thirteen years. Kellee completed her undergraduate work at the University of Washington in Seattle and completed her graduate work at Pacific Lutheran University in Tacoma. Her family settled in the Puyallup Valley in the 1860s, giving her strong roots in the area. She lives here in Puyallup with her husband, children and is surrounded by extended family. She enjoys traveling, reading, and spending time with her family.
- Capella University, Psy.D. Candidate in School Psychology
- Pacific Lutheran University, Masters of Arts in Marriage and Family Therapy
- University of Washington Seattle, Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
Professional Certifications and Associations
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- Clinical Member of the American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Plus (CBT+)
- Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- Washington State Approved Clinical Supervisor